Terms of Service
1. Guardian VPN may only be used for lawful purposes. The customer will not store or provide any Content or User Content that: (a) violates any federal, or state law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, without limitation, export control, consumer fraud, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, gambling, or false advertising laws);
(b) is defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing;
(c) is obscene, child pornographic, or indecent;
(d) violates any third party’s right of publicity or right of privacy; or
(e) contains any IRC application, bots, egg drops, viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or
other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or
expropriate any system, data or personal information.
2. The customer will not store or provide any Content or User Content, practice any software or business methods, or
use a domain name that infringes any party's Intellectual Property. “Intellectual Property” means any and all property
rights under copyright, moral right, trademark, patent, trade secret, or right of publicity law, or
any other rights in works of authorship, inventions, designations of source, persona, or economically valuable information.
3. Guardian VPN exercises no control over the Content, User Content, or other information passing through Guardian VPN.
4. Guardian VPN does not monitor and is not obligated to monitor the Content and User Content and has not been
informed by the customer of the Content, User Content, or nature of the Content passing through guardian VPN.
5. The customer will not use Guardian VPN's hardware or services to misrepresent the customer's identity.
6. The customer will not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of, or gain unauthorized access to,
Guardian VPN's hardware, operating systems or any other computing systems or networks.
7. the customer will not attempt to use an IP Address not directly assigned by Guardian VPN.
Attempting to use unauthorized IP Addresses may result in IP Conflict. Any customer found using IPs,
which were not officially assigned, will be suspended from network access until such time as the IP address conflict
can be corrected.
8. The customer will use Guardian VPN's hardware and services in accordance with Guardian VPN's Acceptable Use Policy.
The Acceptable Use Policy and any modifications thereof will be posted at Guardian VPN's website at:
http://guardian-vpn.com/legla/aup.html. The customer's continued use of Guardian VPN's hardware and services
constitutes the customer's acceptance of the Acceptable Use Policy and any modifications thereof.
9. If Guardian VPN becomes aware of a violation of the Terms of Service, Guardian VPN will investigate and may,
in its sole discretion, terminate services under the current Service Agreement.
10. These Terms of Service may be modified at any time. Any modifications will be delivered to Customer in written form
or via electronic mail to the customer's specified contact email address or posted at Guardian VPN's website.
The customer's continued use of Guardian VPN's hardware and services after modification of these Terms of Service
constitutes the customer's acceptance of the modifications.
11. The customer will require their Users and, if the customer is a reseller,
repurchasers to agree to and abide by these Terms of Service or substantially equivalent terms.